Sunday, November 04, 2007

So this is my today's post..

The other one was my Saturday post.

The baby is trying to crawl. In the process he has learned how to sit up. This is an improvement, because he just yells at me when he is on his tummy and wants to be put back sitting, but now he can fix that himself. Yay! He still yells at me to fix it, but I tell him he can get there himself. I figure he'll be crawling soon, he is so very close, but has to be mad before he goes forward. It is pretty darn funny.

He got "attacked" at daycare on Friday. One of the other kids came and yanked on his shirt and scratched his face and shoulder while he was playing in the exersaucer.. It looks like he got hit in the nose. Aww, my baby's first fight! (Well, he got bit once too...) Ahh, the joys of daycare. I feel sorry for the other kids when he can walk... he's gonna have "incident reports" all the time!

I don;t know if I've mentioned it, but the Finman goes to an Army daycare, so there is a form for everything. Incident reporting, meds, lotions, food he can eat. It's kind of crazy. But, it is fairly cheap. Given the option, I would stay home with him in a heartbeat, but since that isn't an option, he goes to his baby boot camp. (Okay, it's nothing like boot camp) They eat breakfast and sing songs and eat snacks and play with toys and eat lunch and play outside.. It's a busy place. Fin's favorite part is the food. The boy loves to eat.

Okay, off to bed!

No comments: