Friday, November 09, 2007

So many things, not enough time!

This post will be a race against the battery life of my laptop.

We are going to a wedding tonight, so I am posting now, 'cause I know after the wedding I won't want to post! I was going to take today off, but that didn't happen, so I went in for a little bit, got what needed to be done done, and here I sit, waiting for the family to get home. Pumping of course.

It seems weird to say family. I know we are one, but it just feels, well, like I said, weird. I guess that is because I don't commonly refer to them as my family. I mean, my family has been my parents and brother for so long, it is difficult to adust to a NEW family unit. Not to say I don't think my parents and brother (and his wife and daughter) are still family, they very much are, not to mention the hubby's huge family. But I have my very own little family now. And l like it!

Well faithful reader. (If there is one!) I should go now, before the computer shuts itself off and this post is lost forever! (Or, well, until I drag out the cable and plug the computer back in...)

Have a good Friday!

No comments: