Thursday, November 01, 2007

Day one of NaBloPoMo. Posting, so, so far so good!

I haven't posted a blog in FOREVER! Let's see if we can make a habit!

Lets see, from my last post in February, I was pregnant. Nope, not that anymore. Didn't know what variety of baby we were having. Know that now.

Okay, up to speed!

I have a 7 1/2 month old son named Finley. He is a joy every day! Yes, even through poop and tears and hair pulling, a joy. I never knew I could love someone so much! But I do.

Right now, he is in the process of learning to crawl, against his will. He would much rather get up and walk, but due to the fact that he weighs around 20 lbs, and probably 9 of that is head, he is just a little bit top heavy. (Okay, so maybe that is a little over exaggerated, but lets face it, his little 50% body is a little disproportionate with his 97%+ head) In other words, he is top heavy. He stands up, then falls over. If he leans over to get something, he can't get back up. Poor kid.

He is also teething. This makes for a cranky baby. Hopefully soon we will at least have a tooth to show for it. Hopefully. I mean, how long can a kid teethe for and not get teeth? We are going on two months now.

That's all for today. Tune in tomorrow (hopefully!) for a day in the life of moomy. (No, not a typo, I just feel like a dairy cow.)

No comments: