Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My track record right now is not so hot!

Oh well! Good thing I don't lose anything if I don't post! I was reading around online and someone, somewhere said that NoBloPoMo should be in January. It's less busy than November. I'll agree with that.

Work is kind of busy, and class is kicking my butt (I have a test in one week, and I'm only 4 chapters behind on my homework (5 if you count NEW material that isn't on this test.) Oh well, I don't have to turn it in, so I am not REALLY worried about the homework, just passing the darn test.

My Creative Memories group had an open house yesterday, and I think it went pretty well. I had two customers! Yay!

Okay, back to work!

2 comments:

Momma Mary said...

Tsk, Tsk. :) Just want to make sure all is okay. Hope you passed your test and got your homework done. I miss reading the blogs!

Vanessa said...

Uh, test not till wednesday, so i'm pretty off the radar until then... ugh! why did I decide to go back to school?