Thursday, November 08, 2007

No use crying over spilled milk...

Whoever coined that phrase wasn't a lactating woman. Spilling the breastmilk is about the worst thing, considering how hard it is to get the stuff in the first place. (It is also refered to as liquid gold.) Spilling it really does make me cry. Then I get angry.

I'd like to redesign the pump system. I think it should be a bit more streamlined, so it can be used under a loose shirt. I enjoy pumping in the car when we travel (I tend to get more milk then, not sure why), and the dang thing is so bulky and awkward, I feel like the truckers are staring at me! But, such is my life right now.

Just my random thought on pumping. Night.

1 comment:

Anne B. said...

I saw that you posted on my blog and popped over from there... OMG! I know just what you mean about traveling! I pump more while in the car as well! Isn't that weird!? By the way, the first time I was able to pump (on a manual pump none the less) about 2 oz of milk the liner in my Playtex Drop-In got messed up as I squeezed the air out of it and the milk went all over the place. I did cry.