Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm not ready!

So the weather forecast says it is supposed to snow today.   Two inches!  While it is kind of exciting, it will be Finley’s first snow, it is a LOT of snow!  Ack!  At least I have the next few days off. 

 

My current morning routine is carrying all of my stuff (bookbag, laptop, pump bag and baby bag,) PLUS the baby, since he has outgrown his infant carrier out to the car.  How much fun will that be with slippery icy snowy ground!  Yay! 

 

Other things I am NOT ready for?  My test today.  That’s right, I am so not prepared.  But it’s okay.  I’ll get through it.  I’m going to leave a little early today to go study a bit before the test I thinkAnd if all else fails (and so do I)  my prof drops the lowest test score.  This is the third out of four tests, and the first two were okay, I got an A and a B, it just puts a lot more pressure on the fourth test if I do poorly on this one.

 

If I’m gonna leave early that means I have to get some work done now, since that is what they pay me for. 

 

1 comment:

Momma Mary said...

The little man outgrew his carrier in Jan last year. It was my biggest fear that I would slip and fall cracking his precious head on the sidewalk. I'm such a klutz. It never happened, so I am betting you'll be fine too. :)