Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Ahem, An Update

Sorry it's been so long, I have been busy. And tired. And for some reason, I could not log into blogger yesterday. All poor excuses, I know. But too bad. :)
So I am WAY behind right now on NaComLeavMo. Because like I said, I couldn't get blogger to load yesterday. Annoying.

The wedding was fun. I didn't take many pictures, because the Little Man chose to cry starting 30 minutes before the wedding, and didn't stop until 10-15 minutes into it. So we missed the walking down the aisle, and the homily. We did get to see the vows. Which made me happier. I just couldn't believe that my happy boy, who rarely fusses, was all out screaming for 45 minutes, at that particular moment. Oh well. I think he was tired, and hot, and hungry. Not a good combo.
My dress matched the bridesmaids dresses wonderfully, so the pictures all look pretty neat. I have to find the camera, and I will see if there are any good ones on it.
Well, that is all for now, I need to do some actual work today. Yeah.

3 comments:

Jendeis said...

Hope that you get the pictures up, would love to see the dresses. :)

Kim said...

Ugh! How do they always seen to know when we have plans and then decide to be miserable, not nap or eat and mess up their whole schedule that we planned around! lol NCLM

tryingin2007 said...

even though your "little man" was uncooperative and gave you a lot of trouble at the wedding he is Beautiful! cute as a button! :)