Thursday, June 12, 2008

Foof

Hi there all. I am a member of the BzzAgent program, and one of the things in my Frogpond today was Foof. Now I don't normally think the Frogs are worth anything to me, but, I hate ads in my browsing, so this is right up my alley. It is a Firefox plug-in that blocks ads. You can also set it to show you relevant ads, but I have mine set to totally block. I like it so far.
Check it out:

Foof

I also put a link to it on the right hand side over there-----> It's under Places I go.


**Interested in joining Bzz agent? Let me know and I will send you an invite. :)

1 comment:

Betty M said...

BzzAgent is a new one for me as was Foof - have to admit when I first read this post I thought I must have come to the wrong place!

Thank you for coming by my blog for NCLM - much appreciated. It is so long ago that you wont remember the post you commented on but the place I was writing about is near Mildenhall. I hope you had a happy time when you were there.