Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tag.. I'm it!

Mary tagged me for this little do-hicky... so here goes.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Let me think back to ten years ago... which would have been the summer after my sophomore year of college. I was getting ready break up with my boyfriend of almost a year and a half. Well, it was about to happen, HE did the breaking up, not me. He had just graduated, and was moving to Florida to go to flight school, and didn't want to have any attachments. I was heartbroken. Then I left to go home for a month for my brother's wedding. I was a mess.


5 things on my to do list today:
1 Work, and actually get some work done.
2 Clean my kitchen, after Little Man goes to bed.
3 Wii, maybe
4 Get a lot done on my project here at the office, that's right, work.
5 Work on organizing my scrap space, and maybe do a little scrapping.

Snacks I enjoy:
Mmmm. Snacks. I like chocolate, donuts, cookies, popcorn, cheese. Pretty much, I like snacks. :)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Invest for a healthy annuity, then spread the wealth, some to children's hospitals, cancer research (I had a cousin die from cancer at 17 years old) make sure my family (parents, inlaws, siblings) are living comfortably. I would stay at home with my little man, and I would get some hobbies done.

Places I have lived:
Ready? Okay, I was born in Hastings, NE; Bladen, NE; Talahassee FL; Omaha, NE (Offut AFB); Rantoul, IL; Puyallup, WA; Mildenhall, England; Lakenheath, England; Lincoln, NE (college); and Davenport Iowa (current). Whew. Can you tell I was a military brat?

Okay... I'm tagging... umm, Anne from pumproom confessions, and well, I don't know. Back with more tags in a bit... maybe. :)

6 comments:

Kellan said...

I was also a military brat - Army.

Nice to meet you - take care - Kellan

Katie said...

Via NaComLeavMo...
I did this a while ago. It was fun! Your lists of places you've lived is way longer than mine though!

Sunny said...

Here via NCLM.

Puyallup... fun to say, hard to spell! (I'm a newbie to the Seattle area.)

What are you playing on the Wii? We just got MarioKart, and my hubby is addicted. :)

Portia P said...

Hi there

Here all the way from London via nclm.

I enjoyed your answers. I haven't even heard of some of the places you've lived. I do know the UK bases. I went to college in Norwich which isn't far from Mildenhall - well i passed it on the way.

I love snacks too! Any sort.

xx

Miss Feisty said...

Hola from NCLM :)

Your little man is adorable!!!

Take care :)

DC said...

I love this meme! You've lived in a lot of interesting places!! :)