Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Very First Meme

Hi there! I've been tagged for my first Meme! Anne from HERE tagged me! Yay! So here it is:

10 weird, random facts, habits or goals about me:

1. I have slight OCD when it comes to socks. I can't stand them, and when I do wear them, the elastic in my socks has to be exactly the same, and hit at the same height on my leg.
2. The light switch at the top of our stairs has to be in the down position or I cannot sleep.
3. I lived in England my sophomore-junior year in High School.
4. I have an insane fear of my teeth falling out, breaking or anything happening to them in any way.
5. I have a bachelors in Architecture, and have recently started back to school to work on a second bachelors and/or Master in civil engineering. My goal is to finish my degree before the kids start college. :)
6. My pinky toenails grow straight up, not out.
7. I like salt on my watermelon.
8. I can't stand the sound of static. At all.
9. I love to read, and I am not very picky about what I read. In my life there have only been two books I could not finish.
10. I hate to drive. The day I got my drivers license, I told my parents, "There, now I never have to drive again." And I didn't for almost two years.



Okay, there it is, my meme. I'm going to tag some of you NaComLeavMo folks! If you decide to do it, let me know!

**forgot to link to Anne's blog. That's what I get for blogging late late at night.

4 comments:

Hecticmom Undone said...

I have a post already ready for tomorrow, but I'll try to get to this one on Saturday.

Good luck on your masters. I did my masters when my kids were little. Great time for it - because when they get a little older their activities can take over your life.

My dad salts his watermelon too - I can do it either way. I also HATE static. Like fingernails on a chalkboard.

seussgirl said...

I love these!
I also can't stand socks (I just posted that my worst habit is leaving them all over the house), and I just got my civil engineer's license in October!
Good to meet you. :)

Io said...

Aaah! - I totally freak out about my teeth too! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

I live for the spring, summer and most of fall when I can be sock-free! I also like my watermelon with a little salt. I can't tell you how many people think that is weird!