Wednesday, April 16, 2008

So apparently clumsiness is hereditary?

Last post I wrote about how little man fell and scratched the corner of his nose. Well, yesterday, he fell and did the SAME THING! How does he do this? He has a little bump on his forehead, the side of his nostril is all scraped up, and he has a scratch UNDER his chin. But nothing anywhere else. And this is after meeting the concrete face first. Hmm.

Okay, so he fell down at daycare. Then we get home and we are making dinner, and I step to the side, just as Little Man walks by, and he trips on my foot and slams his forehead into the cabinet. The little bump on his forehead is now a HUGE bruise with some little scrapes in the middle of it. What a great mom I am. He cried and cried and cried. We put some frozen peas on it. Still pretty blue, but at least the swelling is going down some.

So today he is back at daycare. Guess what? He fell down again! And whacked his forehead in the same freaking spot, AGAIN!! Argh! We are never going to get 12 month pictures done!

I have to tell myself he is a little boy, he is going to get bumped and scratched and probably haveb roken bones. Too bad that doesn't make me feel any better.

1 comment:

Momma Mary said...

Boys, huh? I think I did Little Monster's pics a month early, because he was FREE of bumps, scrapes and bruises!

Hopefully he'll heal fast and you'll get your pics!!