Thursday, April 10, 2008

3 Years

Yesterday was our third anniversary. I got flowers. :) I figured I wouldn't, since hubby tends to forget to do that kind of stuff. He says he thinks about it, then forgets to call the flower people.

It was kind of funny, because my coworker called into my office that someone was bringing flowers in, and I came out to get them, and our secretary was holding the flowers and hugging the delivery guy. My first thought? Well, maybe I'm not getting any after all. But it turns out that the delivery guy was an old friend of hers, and the flowers really were for me. Yay!

We didn't do much last night, because I usually have class until 6:30 on Wednesdays, and don't get home till almost 7. So we are going to go out on Friday or Sunday I guess. We'll have to find a babysitter.

Speaking of the baby, he got his first real "owie" yesterday. I guess he fell over on the concrete and scraped up his face. He has a lump on his forehead and a scrape on his right nostril. Not sure HOW he did it, but he did. I mean, how do you get JUST that part of your nose on the pavement. Anyway, we shall be postponing 12 month pics again. We may get them before he's 2.

1 comment:

Momma Mary said...

Congratulations!!! Happy Anniversary! Just as long as he doesn't blow off an important one.. (they're all important but those that end in 5 and 0, even more so)...

I think sometimes they have classes before they jump in our tummies about how to scrape those areas!!