Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Walking, Walking, Walking

So little man is learning how to walk. He doesn't always choose to walk, but sometimes he just takes off. I'm pretty sure the ladies at daycare didn't believe me when I said he could walk on his own, since I'd say hey buddy, walk to mama, and he would sit down. That would be his way of saying, "I am not a circus monkey, you can't make me do it." He will not perform on command. It's been about two weeks, and now they have seen it. Yay! He is getting braver, and ventures off on his own occasionally. The other day he walked to his first inanimate object. Normally, he only walks to people.

2 comments:

Momma Mary said...

Yay for walking!!! Let the craziness REALLY begin now! :) Lordy, they grow up so fast, don't they?? I can't believe he's almost 1!!!! Congrats finn on finding your steps!

Anne B. said...

Yah! Our kiddo is just learning to stand. eeeeeeeeekk. He just started letting go of things tonight. It's so exciting. We're one step behind you guys so I always like reading what's going on over here!