Tuesday, February 12, 2008

More of the same

It is snowing again. I like snow, really I do. But I like the kind that falls, makes a nice white blanket on the ground, and then melts in a few days. I don't like the constantly falling snow that we seem to have this winter. We have like 7 inches of snow on the ground right now, after melting and more snow. (Hubby will probably read this and correct me on that) It's cold, and I don't like it. I'm cold at work, I'm cold at school and I'm cold at home. In the car, my butt is hot and my feet are cold. (Yay butt warmers!)

This week the little man is working on a few new teeth I think. His upper right gum is looking particularly swollen, so I think that may be the next one to poke though. His little lower tooth is barely sticking out of his gums, but it is SHARP! (I know firsthand-ouch!)
He is gaining a lot of confidence walking, he walks all over the place, and has even started to master regaining his balance and going around corners. He walks at daycare more often now, so he must have decided the other kids weren't a threat.
They also started him on table food at daycare this week. Yesterday he had calzones, peas and pineapple. The peas and pineapple went on the floor, the calzones he really liked. We had steak at home for dinner, and I think he would have eaten half of my steak if I had let him, but hey, he ate it and didn't throw it on the floor.

I am back in school, and it is not going so well. Physics 2 is no fun, and I just don't get it. I have a test on Monday, we'll see how it goes then. :)

No comments: