Monday, November 23, 2009

Long weekend, short week

Elinor had a fever all weekend, and I think she may have thrush, I need to call the Dr. about that. We are home today, even though she is feeling better. Since she had a fever yesterday, she had to stay home from daycare today. But we got up nice and early to take Fin in to school, since Daddy had a very early trip today. Yay! Then we stopped in to the office to get some coffee, and came home, where I discovered the white mouth in the bathtub. She is napping now, and I will check it again when she wakes up, or maybe I'll just call the Dr first to get an appointment, just in case. I don't know.

So I started out thinking I was going to type about something totally different, but my brain took a detour. It has been doing that a lot lately.

I am having a three day weekend, a two day week and then a 4 day weekend. It would be nice if all weeks could be like this, minus the cranky baby.

No comments: