Wednesday, May 31, 2006

So anyone who knows me probably knows that as much as I love my job, things have been pretty rocky here lately. One of the partners of the company is kind of a worthless person. It seems like the only thing he is here for is his paycheck. I would think that as a partner, you would have a vested interest in the welfare of the company you are working for. But apparently, he does not care.

So I just found out that Ken, the intern that has been here almost as long as me, is quitting, and going to another company. This is sad news, because I like Ken, and he is great to work with. However, I also just found out that the worthless partner is also leaving, although I think his is more of a forced issue. So today is a bittersweet day for me, because my friend is leaving, but I think that from here on out, things are going to get a lot better here at the office.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: